Thursday, December 25, 2008


Well here are a couple of pictures that i took today with my new camera!!!!

First off this is the beautifully decorated tree at christmas time!!! I took it when we didnt have power but just imagine that there are lights!


This is the tennis basket holder i was talking about! It is going to be so convenient when i can actually go out and play tennis!



This is the backyard and i dont know if you can really tell but the snow is SO high up!!! It almost touches the deck part of the stairs if that makes sense! hah






This is our front yard, there USE to be stairs right there but now they are completley covered by the snow! And can you notice how you cant see the sidewalk, driveway, or the streets?!





This is a video of Joe jumping in the snow, we dared him to jump in but dad said no because it would pack down the snow therefore making it harder to shovel it. But then Joe made a deal with dad and he promised to shovel it himself! So enjoy:D We all laughed pretty hard!!






6 comments:

  1. UMMM!!!! WOW!!! I LOVE JOSEPH!!!!!!!!i wish i was there :( are we gonna hang soon? please? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i wish you were here too!! we are having so much fun!! We should totally hang out tomorrow!! you me and add!! ping it up? here? sound good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh....what a nerdo. i like your new camera pics. what a fun present for you. i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA well we already did. It was awesome...you taught me how to be a good blogger, and we recorded our quick hug and...whatever that funny thing where we kick our legs and arms up is called! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I screamed out loud!!! I cant even imagine how cold that was!!!! He is so funny!! Thanks for getting Brand in there:) I love seeing him!!! Tell Jo he was so brave to do that! I wish I there so bad!!!! Love you gri!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha i know it was very funny!! I dont even want to think of how cold it was! Is that sarcastic when you said thanks for getting brandon in there? Because i didnt think i did very much...Oh and also is this how i write people back? like just on my own blog?! ha Love you brit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete