Thursday, December 25, 2008

Its Christmas!!!! I love this time of year, it is so fun! This year was especially fun becasue my brother just got off his mission and is now here with us hanging out. We have had lots of fun with him the past couple days, catching him up on some great movies like i am legend and prince caspian, both great movies! Well for Christmas i got a very nice digital camera with 10.2 mega pixels and my mom was kind enough to buy a memory card along with that too! I also got a tennis hopper, which is just a basket thing that holds tennis balls. It is very niffty! I love it!!! Well have a very Merry Christmas! I am going to eat our late breakfast, due to the power outage we had from this stinken blizard!!

5 comments:

  1. SuhWEET!! Welcome to the blogging world little sis!! I love you!! Merry Christmas and you better put lots of pictures on this blog so that I can check it out all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My WHATEVER!!!!! You are so spoiled with a camera like that!!!! Man sounds like you guys had an AWESOME christmas with out me:( Hopefully next yr we will be there!!! K now I expect LOTS of pics k!! I love you so much! PEACE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dont you guys even worry! I will most likely take like a million pictures every day, so now the only thing i need to know how to do is how to put them onto the comp. and then this! So as soon as mom helps me with that, i will be ready to roll!!! love you LOTS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude lys I have no idea how to add you to my contacts..time for you to help me

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha tes thats funny!! okay so what you do is go to add a gadget, then link list, then when you get to that put sandlizard11.blogspot.com next to http:// then under that you put in my name! Call me if that doesnt make sense!!

    ReplyDelete