Monday, May 18, 2009

Commencement

Well i they are out of order pretty bad but just love me anyways:) my mom sure does love her camera!! haha here we are walking to the car
This is at the very end of the night! Yes, we had a limo:)
mom snaping a pick before we walked down the steps!
Oh geeze look at Peter stiking a pose! Where am i even looking? i dont know..
Okay so he was pretending to put it on because it was a snap on! How cool is that?!
Can you tell by the look on BOTH of our faces that we were nervous to put that on? luckily mom really put it on!
Waiting for Peter to come get me! Mom and her many pictures, this is probably half...hah
Thanks to Kensi for treating me like a princess! She did everythin to get me ready! Even put my DO on!! haha Love ya kens

The dance was so much fun!! I loved it!! And the dress was only 75 dollars baby!!! Wahoo:)

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH HOTTIE POTATTIE!! You look so grown up and BEAUTIFUL!! You look so much like your mom:) I saw these and about fainted knowing you are old enough to get in a car with a guy and he knows how to drive!! My thought when I saw you walking to the car was who is going to drive!! Silly me!! You are still like 12 to me! You are beautiful!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Well thamks meg!!! You are too kind, sometimes i think i am 12 too! So dont worry(:

    ReplyDelete