Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sweet 16!! :D

Well here a couple pictures of the day! Sorry there arent a lot...we were all just having too much fun to worry about taknig pictures!! There were a lot of people who were helping decorate it cute! This is Bay and her friend Madilyn. notice Bay is pickin her nose:) haha
They didnt want to look at the camera, so this is add and tina pretending (at the moment) that they are working on something. They did help a lot though and i am very thatnkful for that!!
Brandon with a cheesy smile!! haha what a dork!
The two birthday girls!! Mom 45 and me 16!!! ha yay!....for me:) mom was feeling a bit old..ha like the new jacket?
These are the girls that came from Tremonton! Aubryelle decided a while back that she wanted to come and i guess her friends heard the two words party and boys and said im there!! haha they were way cute and very fun to hang with! I was so excited that Aubry came!
Here is where i am lighting candles while everyone is singing happy birthday! It was quite the site to see!
Getting ready to blow the candles out! Afterwards mom made me eat some of the cake like i was four again. But dont worry Brittney this time no one pushed my head down therefore i didnt cry! But it was still pretty gross i must admit! haha i didnt get a pic though....dont know why ha
I think this is where everyone was cheering me on to take a bite and i was saying really guys!!Just tina and add playin ping pong! haha finally a face shot of them!! kinda.... haha
The party was so much fun! and there were so many people there, a lot more than i thought there would be! There were always people coming and going but they didnt leave til about midnight! It was so much fun!!! also i went on a date the next night...ow ow!! It was me tina and add and three other guys, of course. We first went to walmart where we played the "cart" game. Its where you and your date find 15 items and once you have those items you trade carts with someone else and whoever puts them all back the fastest wins! Me and my date won ha obviously! Then after that we ate at Arctic Circle that was yummy! Then we went bowling, we didnt just regular bowl we would like spin it or kick it or close our eyes! it was very fun and funny! I got like fifth in that hah oh well not mad about it at all!! I have had lots of fun since then but now i am off to watch american idol where i hope in the end that Danny Gokey wins!! Love you all:)

3 comments:

  1. Hi there gorgeous girl!! K I just saw Tessas blog...and now yours! I am so excited, I didn't know you had them :) I just wanted to say HI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brooke! Okay first things first, if anyone is gorgeous its you!! You are so darn cute! Well i guess i will just have to add you:) Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you had a fun party....give us more. I want to see more pictures of all your idaho adventures so i feel like we are therewith you. i love you ryannie girl

    ReplyDelete