Sunday, January 11, 2009

Improve Night At The College

Here are my two best friends, Atalie and Krystina, and a freaking sweet guy named Lincoln! I cant remember what show he is off of...haha a little help Tina?

This is Corbin, dont know for sure how to spell that..., with us girls! He is off of Saints and Soldiers which i have never seen but hear it is VERY good.
And last but most certainly not least, us girls with Kirby! He was so nice and sweet just giving us hugs and thanking us for coming! He was awesome!

Oh and also i got all of ther signatures on my ticket thing to get into the show!! The improve was hilarious!! i wish that it was a movie so that i could watch it again and again and be able to show other people how funny it was, but alas i cant...! So you will just have to trust me when i say that it was maybe the funniest thing i have ever seen!!! Love you guys!!


5 comments:

  1. you were that close to kirby?? you are practically famous i think. sheesh. LUCKY...said like napoleon. go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and you pick the one you like and scroll down n that page and then you copy the whole html code and go back to your blog layout and erase the old background in your gadgets then paste your new one. OK? : )
    love you tons. i like your friends too. also please take the word verification off of your blog so i don't have to type in letters i cant seee and risk erasing this message i spent a million years to write. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i n that first picture isnt that daverle from singles ward?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha i know right!! i was very excited to have finally met a famous person in my life! Thanks for reminding me how to do that!! And i will try to figure out how to take off word vertification, just for you Kel!! hah love you much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I am so jealous! Someday I will be able to meet famous people and act like I am 16 all over again. haha. I miss you and your 2 cute friends! Hopefully we will see you guys sooner than later:) Love you so much and thanks for posting unlike someone else I know. I wont name names hint Amber Lynn Sandall. hahahaha. Peace!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my coolness!! You are in a picture with Daverle and I am beyond jealous!! =) I love you!!

    ReplyDelete